The woodchip briquettes is a high-quality and energy-efficient 100 % natural fuel feature, which is produced from pine woodchips, without using of binding agent.
Why should choose to stoke with briquettes?
- pure, 100 % ecological product
- without binding agent
- produced from 100% pine timber woodchips
- complete combustion, leaving a minimal amount of ash
- large heat capacity and high heat of combustion
- steady heat output
- compact and easy transportable material
- easy to use
Whereas the woodchip briquettes is a compact and dense product, its cubature is less than for firewood:
- 1 ton of briquettes occupies approximately 1.2 m3
- 1 ton of firewood occupies approximately 3.3 m3
Technical characteristics of the briquettes
In a cooperation with Riga Technical University, Institute of Energy Systems and Environment, there was performed the analysis of briquettes in compliance with standard NE 14961-1:2008.5
- width: 60 mm, length: 15 mm, height 40 – 105 mm,
- total moisture content – 7,3 wt% (CEN/TS 14774-3),
- ash content (at 550 ̊C) – 0,5 wt%, d (CEN/TS 14918)
- gross calorific value for the dry mass – 21,61 MJ/kg (CEN/TS 14918)
Monthly there are produced 250 tons briquettes.